There are many types of automatic painting equipment and accessories: spray gun, glue applicator, arc spray paint machine, high pressure airless paint spray machine, two component spray paint machine, spray paint gun, air spray gun, pneumatic double diaphragm pump, automatic mixing pressure conveying barrel, Electrostatic powder spraying equipment, new powder spraying equipment, flame powder painting system and so on. Some outdated equipment is gradually being replaced by new sprayers. Take the current new sprayer, which is qualitatively different from the traditional spray paint method.
1. Operation before spraying equipment. Turn on the main power source, air source, and water source, check whether the water source, power source, and air source meet the production requirements, and clean the butter on the nozzle.
2. The paint bucket is filled with paint or paint with moderate viscosity. The paint needs to be filtered through the mesh screen and stirred evenly.
3. Start the control power button and start the paint supply system. First, let the spraying equipment run slowly. After normal, insert the suction pipe into the paint bucket and slightly open the copper ball valve. After the pump runs stably, adjust the air pressure to the value suitable for paint spraying according to the atomization state of the paint.
4. Start the exhaust, roller and conveying motor. Press the start button to put the system in the preparation stage of spraying. When the steel drum is in place, you can follow the procedure for spraying.
5. The rotary switch on the pneumatic box panel is the forced spraying and rotary switch for equipment debugging. During the operation of the equipment, these switches should be placed in the closed position.
6. If the paint needs to change color during the spraying process of the painting equipment, the pipeline should be cleaned. According to the procedure, it can be sprayed inside and outside, closed barrel spraying, and two-color barrel spraying. In case of abnormality, press the emergency stop switch for maintenance.
7. At the end of spraying, first close the copper ball valve, put the paint suction pipe up, let the sprayer run at no load, then insert the cleaning pump, pipe, nozzle, and butter on the nozzle. All exposed parts of the paint booth should be evenly spread with butter and cleaned 1-2 times a week.
8. After the spraying operation is finished, press the stop button to turn off the exhaust fan, the roller motor and the conveying motor, and cut off the total power of the control power supply and the control cabinet.
Hanna Technology Co., Ltd., specializing in the production of powder spraying equipment.