Pre-degreasing – Degreasing – Water wash – Film (phosphating, silane) – Pure water wash
Material: PP / SUS 316L
Heating: Electric / CNG
Pure Water Equipment
Waste Water Treatment System (Optional )
Our product advantages:
- Adopt Automated Conveyor Systems, it upgrade production efficiency by 2-4 times compare with manual and semi-automated lines.
- With Hanna automated pretreatment line, only one technician and two general workers will be needed for the job, save more manpower.
- Dipping pretreatment would shorten system line, make land use more efficient, besides, it would also clean groove and edge part well
Technically, The surface of workpiece must be completely clean, if you expect perfect powder coating work. We can process painting work on metal surface, but it usually will not give your excellect layer withstand corrosion. That is why Good pretreament must be needed. It will effectively reinforce powder coating work, which make the layer bond to metal surface perfectly, that will give you very smooth surface withstand external weathering and rust problem. Generally speaking, you expect excellent powder coating job, you need good pretreatment process.
Dip Tank Pretreatment
1.Submarine type：Suitable for all kinds of complex shapes of objects, highly effective and reduce consumption of liquid
2.Immersion Type：It is suitable for seriously rusty workpiece degreasing, and setting the trachea in the film groove. device can be adjusted between 20 °C and 200 °C.
3.Shot blasting: it is a surface treatment process using high velocity steel abrasive. Kind of good way to obtain excellent cleaning and surface preparation for secondary finishing operations. Commonly used for: The cleaning of iron, steel, non-cast parts, forgings, etc. Usually work in shipbuilding industry and sheet metal pretreatment(derusting before painting).
4.Sandblasting：it is the operation of forcibly propelling a stream of abrasive material against a surface under high pressure to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface or remove surface contaminants. Kind of high functional technique to remove rust and oil, if you expect smooth surface before painting, Used a lot in shipbuilding industry and metal surface treatment.
What do you expect more on pretreatment?
- Higher performance on coat bond?
- Better metal corrosion resistance?
- High quality painting job?
Contact us for more solutions!