Because the wastewater produced by the spray equipment in the production process has the characteristics of complex composition, unstable water quality, poor biodegradability and differences in coating process, it is difficult to handle it. The current research is mainly in the development of joint treatment process. In the industrial application, the main treatment process is mainly based on the conventional treatment process. The theoretical research on advanced oxidation technology has been very mature, and it has been applied in the treatment of water industry, and has achieved good treatment results.
At present, there are mainly problems in the treatment of wastewater during the operation of the spray line equipment:
1) The instability of water quantity and water quality brings great difficulties to the treatment of wastewater and the choice of process. It is necessary to design a process against water and organic load impact to meet the needs of the enterprise, and to strengthen the influent pretreatment process, such as mixing with the biodegradable wastewater.
2) The composition of wastewater is complex and the water quality changes greatly. Spraying companies should scientifically classify the wastewater generated during the coating process and then deal with them in a targeted manner, such as treating wastewater containing heavy metals and high-SS wastewater and refractory organic wastewater to reduce processing costs and shorten processing cycles. Improve wastewater treatment efficiency and effectiveness.
3) Ammonia nitrogen, phosphorus and heavy metals in water are difficult to remove and energy is wasted. It is necessary to rationally regulate water quality, and strive to develop new processes to improve the treatment effect of coating wastewater, such as systematic management of high-salt and high-COD wastewater, and targeted removal of single components in wastewater to achieve waste treatment.
4) The water treatment cycle is long, especially the anaerobic treatment residence time generally takes 6-9h, introducing new technology, and developing advanced oxidation technology with relatively low processing cost to gradually replace the conventional treatment process.
5) The spray molding process is backward and the management is backward. Development and introduction of new technologies, through the closed processing of the coating process workshop to reduce the impact on the environment, and reduce the use of low utilization, high pollution, difficult to degrade materials, update management tools, and achieve modern management.
Hebei Hanna Technology Co.,Ltd is China’s largest powder coating equipment manufacturer，since 1990 .
From the production of the simplest manual powder coating machine to the full automatic powder coating line.
Want to know more about powder coating equipment, please contact us.