At present, there are thousands of estimates of the scale of the spraying line in China, and the introduction of large-scale spraying lines accounts for almost half. From the existing spraying line in China, the main problems in the spraying line are analyzed.
First, the design level is not high. First, China has invested little in the development of spraying equipment. Few advanced and mature spraying equipment occupy the market. Even in the spraying line of domestic Baihang construction, some key equipments on the assembly line are also introduced. The second is that the quality of some basic elements and control components in China is not good enough to withstand long-term tests. Therefore, despite the advanced design of the assembly line, there is no guarantee of equipment. At the same time, domestic investment in the assembly line is blindly reduced, and equipment cannot be selected as required. For many reasons, the level of the production line is not high, which involves changes in the design level. In fact, some pipelines designed and manufactured by China are combined with national conditions, and the level of technology and equipment is not inferior to some foreign production lines, but it is often troubled by the reliability and longevity of components.
Second, the level of manufacturing is rough. The layout of the domestic industry is scattered, the scale of the enterprise is generally small, and the comprehensive strength is weak. It relies heavily on the operation of the lathe. Therefore, the manufacturing process is rough and the appearance of the equipment is poor, which directly affects the performance index and reliability of the equipment. The situation of the domestic spraying line is low.
Third, the level of use is low. The operator lacks the knowledge of spraying, does not follow the operating procedures, does not follow the process conditions, ignores the operating environment, and does not pay attention to environmental protection.
Fourth, the level of security is worrying. Due to the limitation of one-time investment and the lack of attention to safety issues, some spraying lines in China do not meet the safety regulations of painting operations. In comparison with the national standards for safety procedures for spraying operations, anti-virus, dustproof, fireproof and explosion-proof There are many hidden dangers in other aspects, how to achieve comprehensive protection, and promote the development of the spraying line to the direction of helping workers’ health and ensuring safety, and paying less attention to it.
This is mainly due to the following reasons:
1. Some production lines with low level of foreign spraying technology are mixed into the Chinese market.
2. Introduce disorderly and repeated introduction of the same type of spraying line.
3. The advanced spray line introduced has not been well digested and absorbed.
4. Some automatic spraying lines designed and developed by China have not been widely exchanged and promoted.
5. In recent years, some domestic units have paid attention to the development of equipment and new technologies used in the spraying line, and have achieved certain results. However, due to restrictions on manpower and capital, the research and development investment is often imitated, with less independent development and less innovation. So the results are not significant. It is our goal to produce a coating line that is compact, reliable, efficient, low noise, low energy consumption, low maintenance and long service life, and coated with a qualified spray line to produce excellent, qualified coatings that meet the requirements of corrosion protection and decoration. .
To this end, we must continue to research and develop spraying equipment, to ensure that the technology of the spraying line is continuously improved, and strive to lead the way and make due contributions to the development of the spraying industry in China.