What maintenance items should be carried out on the powder coating equipment? Let us explain it to you:
First of all, for the independently operated powder coating equipment, we must carry out routine inspections, which should be clean, lubricated, inspected and tightened, and must be followed before, during or after the start of each shift. Maintenance is required. Of course, the routine maintenance of the powder coating equipment is done independently by the equipment operator.
- Equipment operators must be proficient in the switch, function and operation, maintenance methods of various types of machinery, and be used by special personnel and responsible persons.
- When operating the machine, wear a overalls and tie the cuffs. The woman must wear a work cap and put the tweezers into the cap; do not wear gloves or scarves.
- The powder coating equipment must be tested before starting work. The components of the powder coating equipment can be started after they are working properly.
- The shaft, chain, pulley, belt and other operating departments on the equipment should be equipped with protective covers and protective plates.
- If there is an abnormal environment or other failures during mechanical operation, the power supply should be disconnected immediately for maintenance.
6, the surrounding of the powder coating equipment is mostly flammable, smoking should be strictly prohibited.
- When commissioning and maintaining the powder coating equipment, it is necessary to disconnect the main power supply.
The above is some of Hanner’s little knowledge about equipment maintenance, I hope to help everyone! !