How to maintain a series of curing ovens (drying furnaces)
Thermal curing is an integral part of the production of powder coatings. The powder coated workpiece can be made stronger after it enters the curing oven for curing. Therefore, the thermal curing process is an indispensable part. Therefore, the quality of the curing oven in the factory also determines the quality of the products produced. Since the curing oven often runs for a long time, it is also essential for the maintenance work of the curing oven.
First, we should pay attention to some work before maintenance:
(1) Be familiar with the location and function of the equipment components before commissioning.
(2) When handling and installing, please be careful not to collide, so as not to affect the appearance and function of the equipment.
(3) The equipment should be installed indoors, and it is not allowed to rain or sunlight.
(4) The power supply of the equipment distribution box is AC380V. Please turn off the power and repair it by a professional. You cannot open the electronic control box at will to avoid the risk of electric shock.
(5) The exhaust port at the top of the unit can be connected to a temperature-resistant hose with a diameter of 100 mm, and the exhaust gas is discharged to the outside.
(6) The internal and external powder coating curing oven should be kept clean. If the power is turned off for a long time, turn off the power and use a plastic or soft paper package.
After completion, you can start maintenance of curing heating oven.
1. Curing oven appearance, cleaning inspection
1 equipment inside and outside cleaning;
2 Check whether the panel control button function and indicator light are good;
3 Check the sealing of the furnace door and the ventilation of the exhaust duct;
2, curing furnace electricity, gas system inspection
1 Check the reliability of over-temperature protection to prevent accidents caused by over-temperature;
2 Check the electrical components in the control box, whether the terminal is loose or not, and whether the wires are aging or hot. If so, please dispose of them in time;
3 Check if the furnace door protection switch is good;
4 check the performance of the air supply motor;
5 Check if the grounding wire is off to prevent leakage;
6 Check the heating effect and current change of the furnace;
7 Check whether the temperature and temperature control system in the furnace is reliable;
3, curing furnace maintenance precautions
1 Turn off the main power supply during cleaning to prevent electric shock;
2 When the equipment personnel perform maintenance, no one may close and do operations related to the equipment without the permission of the on-site maintenance personnel.
3When cleaning, please pay attention to cleaning the top cover ventilation hole to facilitate ventilation and heat dissipation;
4 routine maintenance and regular maintenance procedures are carried out in accordance with equipment maintenance procedures;
5 The contents of daily maintenance and regular maintenance are detailed in the attachment.
6 The daily maintenance and regular maintenance cycle of the equipment shall be carried out according to the regular maintenance schedule of each equipment of the daily maintenance table of the oven equipment.