1. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the air supply required for the coating process, the filter bag and filter layer must be properly selected. In the spray booth, the air supply system is generally provided with coarse filtration (initial filtration) and fine filtration, respectively, using primary and intermediate effect filter bags. In the spray booth, between the moving and static pressure chambers and the ceiling, a filter bag (instead of the flow equalizer) and a non-woven filter layer are generally required.
The material and laying quality of the filter layer in the ceiling of the spraying operation room and the quality of the non-woven filter layer will directly affect the uniformity of the airflow and the quality of the coating film. The thickness of the laying should be uniform and clamped, and there should be no leakage. Non-woven fabrics should be of a dust-free type. If 1~2 layers of sticky gauze are placed under the non-woven filter layer, the degree of purification of the air entering the painting room can be ensured.
In the process of newly installing the spray booth, attention should be paid to the cleanliness of the air supply system (duct, air, static pressure chamber, etc.), which should be cleaned and installed. Before the cold commissioning, it should be thoroughly cleaned and cleaned, and the supply and exhaust fans should be started. For a certain period of time, install the filter bag and filter layer before the production is officially put into production.
The air pressure difference between the front and back of the filter layer (bag) should be checked frequently during the operation of the spray booth. If the pressure difference is heavy, the filter bag (layer) should be replaced or cleaned.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use materials (such as organic silicones, oils, etc.) and accessories that contain oil to cause shrinkage of the coating film. For example, sealant, gasket, sealing rubber strip, etc. must pass the shrinkage hole test before selection, and it is confirmed that the material that causes the shrinkage cavity is not used.
3. The circulating water in the spray booth must be coated with a paint fog coagulant that is compatible with the paint used. If no coagulant is added, the paint drops falling into the water will still be sticky, adhere to the pipe wall of the circulating water system, the water slab and the paint mist trap, which will affect the collection efficiency and cause blockage of the pipeline, and it is not easy. Clean up.
If the coagulant is properly selected and professionally managed, the cycle of circulating water in the spray booth can be greatly extended. The general automobile factory discharges once every two to three months, and the longest one is discharged once every six months.
4. Only by strengthening the maintenance and management of the spray booth, can the function of the spray booth be fully utilized and the quality of the paint can be ensured. Its maintenance management project is as follows.
(1) Formulate the operating procedures for the spray booth and train qualified personnel.
(2) Develop a cleaning management system for the spray booth. During the spraying process, the spray booth is easily contaminated by paint mist, and the spray station is kept clean every shift (or daily) and must be cleaned every week. The working condition and cleanliness of the wallboard and the water washing device must be checked frequently. The cleanliness of the exhaust fan blades must be checked regularly to ensure timely cleaning.
(3) Daily, monthly, and annual maintenance of spray booths should be made for daily, monthly, and annual maintenance.
we web:www.powder spraymachine.com